Since the beginning, Remezcla’s mission has been to tell the stories about Latino culture that no one was telling. We are cutting edge and on top of the trends in music, culture, film, and more.Remezcla is considered the most influential media brand for Latino Millennials, with national and international audiences in the US, Latin America, and Spain. We operate as a digital publisher, creative agency, and entertainment company. Currently, we are seeking a full-time, fully remote Music Editor to join our editorial team. As Music Editor you’ll be keeping on top of emerging music artists and trends and help share the latest news with our readers via artist profiles, new release lists, cover stories, and everything else music related!
What You’ll Do:
– Leverage your expertise in the emerging Latin music scene (in all its iterations) and work to develop a short and long term music editorial strategy and content plans;
– Ensure that stories are getting published in a timely manner and help maintain the editorial calendar;
– Ensure content has the right amount of polish and promotion needed to meet traffic goals;
– Cultivate a wide range of influencer, local contacts/talent, and help to increase awareness of the Remezcla brand;
– Work with freelance writers to cultivate content;
– Keep up with industry trends and best practices in content marketing and in the competitive landscape;
– Grow site traffic, engagement, and unique users.
What You Bring:
* A love of Latino music and culture.
* A strong portfolio of articles, blogs, lists, features – show us what you’ve done!
* An ability to work fully remotely and collaborate with other writers and team members.
* A strong ability to manage multiple deliverables and tasks simultaneously, and an insane attention to detail.
* Bilingual English / Spanish.
Job Benefits: Medical Benefits
Hourly Rate/Salary: 75,000
Job Application Contact Name: Human Resources
Job Application Contact Email: email@example.com