PaperDating.com is a new website and authoritative resource to learn the in and outs of dating and relationships. We cover the best practices of dating for women and men, gift product reviews, as well as reviews of popular big dating brands.
Our goal is to provide practical, actionable, and informative advice to make it easy for people to make sound decisions as it pertains to dating and relationships.
There’s a lot of bad information filled with biased opinions and rehashed advice. Our aim is to provide valuable, well-researched dating tips, advice, resources and data.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- We’re looking to hire another writer who can regularly contribute a minimum of four (4) 1250-1700 word posts per week.
- This position will start as a part-time writer with room to grow into a more full-time relationship.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Understands how to do thorough research on subject matter
- Can handle critical feedback and adjust accordingly
- Has experience in the dating / relationship industry
Our budget is around $225 per week for (4) 1250 – 1700 word articles but is negotiable DOE.
DO YOU NEED TO HAVE DATING AND / OR RELATIONSHIP EXPERIENCE?
Yes, it is required that you have experience in the dating and relationship industry. You should understand the dating / relationship niche backwards and forwards and be able to communicate your knowledge clearly and concisely for the average reader.
Please submit your application within the following Google form: https://forms.gle/SukSx3Yj9zFrrE1T8
We move fast in our process and are motivated to fill this position quickly.
Please include any experience you feel would be relevant to the dating niche and/or experience researching complicated subject matter.
Please add any links or samples to work that you think would strengthen your application